Hey lovelies! Hope you're having a great weekend.
Please take a moment to read the other posts from 19 other excellent Independent Fashion Bloggers. They are quality posts and I'm lucky to be chosen for the second time this year, just when I wasn't expecting it. Special thanks to Taylor Davies of Shutupilovethat for including me in the round-up.Enjoy...
International IntrigueEdited by Taylor Davies
This weeks selections for Links a la Mode take us all around the globe and back again. From vintage shopping in Paris and Istanbul to picking the best from fashion weeks abroad, our community is buzzing with news and thoughts from overseas.
Of course we couldn't leave out some more local stories entirely, so we've sprinkled in a selection of fall inspirations from som American bloggers; from menswear to DIY projects to some ethical debates in advertising and journalism.
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: OCTOBER 6TH
- Alex Drake Vintage: Autumn 2011
- Aqui: DIY Fabric Necklace
- Being Zhenya: Thrifting for Treasure
- Beyond Fabric: On Head wear
- Cadence & Clementine: Contradicting Collaborations
- Can Ya Heel Me?: Ethics in Blogging: A Philadelphia Fashion Week Controversy
- Cosmolawlitan: Reebok’s Toning Shoes Do Not Tone As Advertised
- Dress Code: High Fashion: Louis Vuitton Exhibition at La Trienalle, Milano
- Little Miss Make-up: Best Mascara 2011
- Midwest Mayhem: Sweater Girls
- Miss Viki: 25 Hours Hotel: Vienna is a Circus
- My Fashion Lust List: Budapest Design Week
- Naked Glory: Guide to Vintage Shopping in Paris
- Oranges & Apples: How to Pack for a Long Trip in a Hot Country
- Overseeing Fashion: Shopping in Istanbul
- Pretty Innovative: ASOS Ramps Up Global Fashion Marketing
- Simply Frabulous: Milano Fashion Week: Time For Elegance
- Susu Paris Chic: Lady Shapes
- Tomorrow At Dawn: Schoolgirl Style
- The Red Dot: Paris Fashion Week Street Style Part 1
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine
New Boots at Shopbop: Jill Sander, Sam Edelman, Jeffrey Campbell, KORS, Ash,Costume National, Hunter Boots, Sorels, Frye, Kelsi Dagger, Juicy Couture, Minnetonka, NDC, Coclico, Vera Wang, & Joie.