Sunday, 9 October 2011

Links à La Mode: 20 Best Posts of the Week

Hey lovelies! Hope you're having a great weekend.
Please take a moment to read the other posts from 19 other excellent Independent Fashion Bloggers. They are quality posts and I'm lucky to be chosen for the second time this year, just when I wasn't expecting it. Special thanks to Taylor Davies of Shutupilovethat for including me in the round-up.
 
Enjoy...

International Intrigue

Edited by Taylor Davies


This weeks selections for Links a la Mode take us all around the globe and back again. From vintage shopping in Paris and Istanbul to picking the best from fashion weeks abroad, our community is buzzing with news and thoughts from overseas.
Of course we couldn't leave out some more local stories entirely, so we've sprinkled in a selection of fall inspirations from som American bloggers; from menswear to DIY projects to some ethical debates in advertising and journalism.

 

THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: OCTOBER 6TH


PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

SPONSOR:
New Boots at Shopbop: Jill Sander, Sam Edelman, Jeffrey Campbell, KORS, Ash,Costume National, Hunter Boots, Sorels, Frye, Kelsi Dagger, Juicy Couture, Minnetonka, NDC, Coclico, Vera Wang, & Joie.



❤❤❤




11 comments:

  1. Very interesting! I love this idea! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!! I will be sure to catch up on these!! Have a great Monday doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a brilliant idea ! I like it :-) If you want we can follow each other so we keep in touch ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats, my dear, really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your kind words, my friends. Hope all's well :)
    Joyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hon, thanks for following, I am gladly following you too and hope we can be in touch, keep up the brilliant work, baci ! PS Do you know some italian ? xoxox

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Vale, Thanks so much for following.
    I know a tiny bit of Italian.
    Here's a post I did when I lived there:
    http://alexdrakevintage.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-hood.html

    Have a great week...
    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations.
    I am going to read each and everyone.
    Thank you always for your kind commnets.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the contribution to Links a la Mode Joy! I always love the blogs they choose to feature! :) Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Katie!
    Hope your Friday's doing great!
    Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI ...BEAUTY!!!! I LOVE THIS POST....REALLY INTERESTING!!!....AND YOUR BLOG IS REALLY CUTE....!!!:)

    FOLLOW EACH OTHER?!? ;)
    I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG:


    http://dreamsonthestage4.blogspot.com/

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

❤I write because you read. Thanks for the love❤