Thursday 20 October 2011

Vintage Photography: Inspirations for an Online Boutique

Image via Alex Beadon Photography

Happy Thursday, my darlings!
As I've been trying to organise my vintage clothing site, I've been looking at some vintage photographs created by some wonderful and talented people I've come across on the net.

Please enjoy them....

I hope to reveal the revitalised website soon.

Joy xx

Image via David Long/Flickr
Look at Anita's shoes! Fierce or what?!

Image via Alex Beadon Photography
I love this shot and the dress. There may be a few dresses on my studio rail that certainly look like this. I'm really excited to share my collection with you...sharpish!

Image via Jessica D/Chictopia
This clever photograph is oozing with patriotic cool — if there's such a term. Check out Jessica's fab blog on Lullablog.net. You won't be disappointed!

Image via Andrea Rose/Flickr
This photo is just soothing to look at. Andrea's friend Racheal is a beautiful subject and that lovely mustard coat is just divine!
Travel in style. Have an old suitcase. And yes, don't forget your cuddly friend to warm up your lap.

Image from Lena Hoschek Postcard collections
Austrian label Lena Hoschek has been busy with showing at Berlin Fashion Week and selling online goodies. Check out her collections.

And that's it my lovelies. I hope you're all having fun.
I promise to post regularly.

Ciao! Ciao!
❤❤❤




18 comments:

  1. I adore these, anything vintage is perfect for me..am excited to see your site..make sure you tell us when it's ready, would be a pleasure to see it :) Hope you are keeping well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pics.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, my friends! Just spotted a typo as well...Hmmm. Yes, I may not be able to create a site like the lovely Nasty Gal, but will work towards it :)
    Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo selection Joy - looking forward to seeing all your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these pictures are wonderful, but my favorite photographer is Alex, his pictures are very colorful, funny and optimistic:) so great!! xoxo
    Flara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so flattered that my photos have been included in this post! Thanks so much for the feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alex!
    Welcome to my blog.
    I'm so happy you replied to my email. Thanks for letting me use your pics.
    Have a great weekend and I'll defo spread the word about your work :)
    Big hug,
    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many beautiful shots. They're all so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Vahni.
    These photographers are simply amazing. Of course Lee's one of them :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely shots! Ethereal and breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for choosing me for the IFB round-up, Fajr. It's always an honour, esp when I never think I'd be picked :)
    Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE these. Beautiful, beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These pictures are so great!
    And Anita's shoes in the first pictures are just wow.
    Manvi.x
    http://mmlabelsandlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favourite is the first one I think! Really nicely photographed!


    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. ah, so pretty!! Those shoes are definitely hot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Post - really flattered you included my photo among these other great shots - the shoes really were fierce you should of seen Anita walking in them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks, David for letting me use your work. I know! I don't know if I can manage to walk on Anita's shoes!
    This post wouldn't be here without your great photos (and the others' too).
    Have a lovely week...
    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete

❤I write because you read. Thanks for the love❤