Tuesday 5 July 2011

Lovely Blog Award

Thanks so much to the lovely Shannon of Shannon.Sometimes for handing me the One Lovely Blog Award. As with the Stylish Blogger Award, I have to let you know 7 facts about me.


1. I take two sugars in my hot drinks (except hot cocoa)
2. I'm usually in my PJs after a long day at work
3. I love RomComs and every other slapstick movie
4. My favourite photographic effect is Cross Process
5. The longest time I've slept for was 20 hours after working 7 nights in a row
6. My favourite French red is Rasteau
7. I dream of playing at the National Sudoku Championships in London. Maybe one day.

Thanks my lovelies for reading.


Here are 7 more lovely blogs that are worth reading (in random order).
Hope you like them as much I as do.

Cheers,

Joy xx

1. 40s Modern Hepcat
2. 55th Street
3. Cherryrediana
4. Giasaysthat
5. Miss Pepper Vintage
6. The Citizens' Closet
7. Carrie Hamm


Have a great week, everyone!

❤❤❤



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You deserve this. Your unique voice should be heard by all not just in IFB.
    Viv xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words, Viv. Glad you and some people like it. Really happy with the feedback.
    Cheers,
    Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy, Congrats for you and THANKS so much for choosing my blog!! You are a hugh inspiration and it is a great honor for me...!!!!!!!!!
    ♥ ... milla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Milla,
    You're welcome hon. Those are really kind words. Thank you!
    Have a great week in Berlin if you're at the BFW. Bread and Butter is also on which is the best European trade show ever for brands.
    Have fun!
    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Joy, you always write wonderful informative posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Lakota. And you as well.
    Hope all's well. I hear it's quite warm in our beloved Blighty :)
    J x

    ReplyDelete

❤I write because you read. Thanks for the love❤